Saturday, March 5, 2011

So much craziness! and new places to submit.

So I have been a bit m.i.a. lately, but that is over!
I found a great contest to enter, (especially for you Allie) the Center for Fine Art Photography's Black & White show, deadline April 5th, as well as their 5th Portfolio Exhibition, deadline May 3rd.
Juried group shows are the way to get a foot in the door, and I think we all need to push ourselves to get that door wide open.

Well, thought I would share that bit for now. Allie, put your photos on here!!!

3 comments:

  1. PUT BOTH YOUR DAMN PHOTOS HERE! I feel weird just putting pictures here myself!
    Where is the critique in that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww I haven't been on here in ages! Ok I will put up my photos, I just can't figure out how to rotate them. I feel like an idiot. Any ideas? I don't have photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at last years black and white show, basically all that were accepted were of people. A few obscure or blurry still lifes and one or two landscapes. So maybe I could submit some from Haiti?

    ReplyDelete